Monday, March 12, 2012

Top Ten List

If I were creative, I would make a parody of the song, Things That Make You Go Hmmm.  (Yes, I'm over 30 and I still love C+C Music Factory.)

My version would eliminate the beautiful skinny woman and replace her with a haggard, pregnant woman in pajamas.  It would be lovingly called, Things That Make You Go Ugh.


And here's why:

Top Ten Things That Make Pregnant Women in Their Third Trimester Go Ugh

10.  Heartburn

9.  Lower back pain

8.  Bathroom trips in the middle of the night

7.  Getting out of bed

6.  Getting off the couch

5.  Dropping things on the ground

4.  Outgrowing maternity clothes

3.  Braxton Hicks

2.  20 degree body heat difference

And the number 1 thing that makes pregnant women in their third trimester to go Ugh...

1.  The scale in the OB's office

Really, I've been trying not to complain.  After all, it took us over a year to conceive this baby.  But crossing into the third trimester is like a toddler on her second birthday.  One day everything is fine and the next day the Terrible Twos come out in full force.

Only 59 days till C-day.

No comments: