Thursday, May 2, 2013

Top Ten Answers

We are expecting a new little bundle of joy sometime around the end of October.  We are so excited and happy to welcome this baby.   We've made it through the harrowing first trimester and even had a blood clot issue that scared us.  But all is well and we're looking forward to adding Baby 6 to the mix.

But I have to be honest.  I was nervous announcing this pregnancy.  Not because I didn't want or expect this baby (because I did want and hoped for him/her) but because I got so many comments when I was pregnant with Sarah.  Strangers saw me in Home Depot and offered their opinions of my sanity.  Friends or family made comments meant to be teasing, but after a while it kind of got under my skin.

In an effort to preemptively answer the questions I expect to receive over the next five or six months I figured I'd post on the blog.

SO... here we go. 

Top Ten Answers to Questions I Expect to Hear During This Pregnancy
 
10. Yes, we planned to have another baby.
 
9.  Yes, we outgrew our minivan.
 
8.  No, we didn't outgrow our house.
 
7.  Nope, there's just one baby in there.
 
6.  Yep, all these kids are mine.
 
5.  No, I didn't have all these kids so I could be on TV.
 
4.  Yes, I agree that people should be responsible and have the ability to financially care for their children.
 
3.  Nope, I don't know if we're done.
 
2.  Yes, I know how this happened.
 
And Number 1:
Well, yes, most days I am crazy but I don't think that has anything to do with this.

4 comments:

Crisanne said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! This baby will be coming to an amazing family!!

Tana Lovett said...

When people say, "you do know how that happens, don't you?" reply, "Yes! And we LIKE it!"

MaggieJo said...

Amen sister! Congratulations!

Crowbard said...

Bless you m'dear, and all your beautiful babes! I wish you all joy.