Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spotlight: Millie

I thought I'd highlight my kids this week.  I really missed them while they were gone and after a week of them being home, that loving nostalgia has already begun to wear off.  *Sigh*  Yet another tally on my Mommy Guilt Chart.  So, I'm going to be proactive and look for some of my favorite things about them.  Here's a little bit about my Millie Vanilli.

We watched August Rush on Saturday and I tried to sneak some video of Millie.  This is pretty typical of what she does during the day.  It doesn't really matter what's on TV.  Millie likes to twirl in circles and sing loudly.  She also likes to sing loudly in the car.  Funny, most of her singing occurs when there's lots of other noises happening.... like talking, TV, arguing, or the shuffle of Sacrament cups at church. 


Yep.  She's pantless.  That's a somewhat typical thing.  I'm not sure if she's hot (it is getting a bit warmer) or if she likes the freedom.  Either reason is very possible.

Millie also loves Blue's Clues.  If you've ever seen the show, you've seen the host (either Steve or Joe) indicate playing Blue's Clues by putting his hands up and opening and closing his fists.  Anytime anyone goes for the PS3 remote (the device we get our Netflix off of) she runs up to them, pumping open her hands and saying, "Boos Coos!  Boos Coos!" 



Millie played some "Fort" on Friday. 



My favorite thing about Millie is her personality.  Her sense of humor is coming through like fire.  She loves to snuggle, hug, and kiss.  She blesses strangers in the grocery store when they sneeze ("Bess oo!").  And she's more persistent than anything else.  She's also begun sleeping in her Big Girl Bed and she loves it. 

My Millie Marie rocks.

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is soooo cute! I miss her.