Monday, September 14, 2009

The Makings of a Good Week

This week I expect to be good. Very good. Wednesday is my birthday. Yee-haw. As exciting as a 32nd birthday isn't, I'm much more excited for the next day when Josh comes into town. The week started out with the kids in Primary singing Happy Birthday to me. Actually, it was more along the lines of, "You've got a birthday, shout hurray!..." It was nice. And, as of today, most of the main floor of the house is packed. Yes, that includes the kitchen. I pretty much rock my world. If I can get a bunch more packing done, then maybe Josh and I can spend our week celebrating and not packing. Here's hoping.

I've noticed that without Josh around I get bored very easily. Here are the things that bore me:
1. Sunday football
2. Having no internet because the one working computer is being used by someone else
3. Not reading because it will distract me from packing my house
4. Packing my house
5. Monday Night Football
6. Hallmark Channel movies about Hans Christian Anderson
7. Saturday college football
8. Josh being at work so I can't continuously text him
9. Thursday night football

There was no reason for that except to complain that those things bug me. But, luckily, I won't be stuck watching stupid football 24/7 once Josh is here. I LOVE IT that he doesn't enjoy watching football. Anyway, the week has started out wonderfully and will just get better as the days pass. I can't wait for Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I agree with you on the Football stuff. I am SOOOOOOO glad that James doesn't watch ANY kind of sport on TV!!

I'm excited for Thurs. for you too!!!!

Tara Bennett said...

I hate football too, but when it's on, I snag the laptop and go into my little world. If someone else were using the computer I wanted to use, I would seriously DIE. Yep, just fall over and die.

Tara Dawn said...

You don't happen to be living at dad's house, do you? Only place I know that has football on ALL THE TIME!

I am excited for you guys to get here and just hope that you don't feel like you have to hurry to find a place more permanent.