Friday, November 13, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

This week wasn't so great.

I missed a couple of days of exercise because we were so busy looking for a house. No house and no exercise. Not a happy combination.

I've been eating a little better, though, so I am down a pound or two. So that's good, I guess.

Here's the bad part. My will has begun to waiver because of the stresses around me. A screwed up housing market. Kids throwing up. A sick and fatigued husband. A baby that refuses to fall asleep at 1am. Intruding on family beyond what we should be. Money and the lack thereof. All of these things are hurting my mind, which then tells my body to shut down.

It's no wonder stress makes you fat. Beyond the chemical responses it creates, it just messes with your mind and makes you want to be catatonic for the rest of the day. Stupid stress.

How'd you do?

No comments: