In an effort to become our own people again, we have decided to go ahead and get a rental for now. We found a place that will do well for us, we just have to get everything in writing and we'll move in this coming Monday.
Here are some things I look forward to:
* Having more than three shirts to wear
* Pulling out my Christmas decorations
* Living in our own house
* Letting the kids have their toys (there's even a great toy room for them)
* Giving Tara and Jabon their sanity back
Here are some things I will miss:
* Being able to see Tara, Jabon and the boys often
* Having my workout buddy
Okay, I'm having difficulty getting past the excitement of having our own place again (no offense, Tara and Jabon). I'll post some pictures after we get in there. But it may take a while because my Christmas decorations are coming out the second I'm able to find them.