Friday, January 14, 2011

Millie Marie

I found this old post and realized it never published.  I think I couldn't get the video to upload.  Maybe I don't know.  But the pictures are cute, so I thought I'd share.

*****************************************

I need to clear some space off my memory card in preparation for Halloween and the Trunk or Treat at church tomorrow evening.

Here are some candids of our Millie Marie.

I know they are bad shots.  You have no idea how hard it is to get this girl to hold still!


Millie wore a cute little piggie to church last Sunday.  She actually pulled the bow off before we got out the door and into the van, but the piggie itself stayed until about 20 minutes after the meetings.  Amazing.



And if you need a live action of this little girl, just watch this.  She's pretty calm in this because she's sleepy.  At the zoo last week I asked her if she wanted to sit back in her stroller since she had been walking a lot.  She would hold her hand out to the stroller, nearly double in half as she yelled to me, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"



And never mind that it's cut off at the end.  My memory card ran out of space.  Such is life, right?

No comments: