Friday, August 14, 2009

200th Post!

This is my 200th post and I'd like to say this:

(Ahem)

I'm still alive!!! I've been without internet for over a week and I'm so glad to have it back!! First, I lost my husband to his new job nearly 2000 miles away and then I lost everyone else because I had no internet to socialize with. It's been a rough time.

So, now that I have internet, I have no time. I'm making dinner and need to take care of my children, but, boy, I've been planning all sorts of things to randomly whip out at'cha.

Don't quit me!!

4 comments:

colds1 said...

Glory halleluja! You're back!

Unknown said...

So it's Friday....what are you planning to Fess up to? I'm 1 pound away from being legal on the Driver's License...meaning 6 to go until November. And it's mainly just been because of portion control! Hope Everything is going well and that Josh is enjoying the job part about being 2000 miles away from you and the kiddos...Glad to see you back online!

Lori said...

Yay!! Glad to see ya online. I was goin to call you and see how you are doing, but you know how I am with phones. Maybe I'll actually do it today after I try to tackle my backyard.

Tara Dawn said...

I haven't been without internet, just too busy to check blogs! I am now all caught up on you!