Saturday, August 15, 2009

Top 10 Things That Make Me Miss Josh

10. The clothes he left behind in the hamper before he left.

9. The empty drawers of the clothes he took with him.

8. The sound of the Mercy Flight helicopter that brings people to the ER.

7. Every one of the 2 million white Mercury Grand Marquis in Great Falls. (That's the car he took to AZ.)

6. Sitting alone at church.

5. Laughing at his jokes through the phone.

4. How empty our house feels.

3. The sound of a lawnmower. I don't know if it's because he usually mows our lawn or because I miss his snoring.

2. Sleeping alone.

1. Just needing to be held by the man I love.

We have an open house tomorrow. I pray the buyer for our home sees it and puts in an offer. Josh and I have officially bypassed our record for the longest amount of time we've ever been apart from each other since we met. I'm very ready to get our lives in Arizona started. And to be held by my Baby again.

2 comments:

RNLambile said...

I miss Shelly because....It is her!! Need I say more? I think not. I love you so much sweatheat!! Or as Matt told me on the phone "I love you more than you think", oh yeah just break my heart why don't ya!!!

Tara Dawn said...

How sweet and sad!