Friday, December 11, 2009

Taking a Break...

...but just for a few days.

I know, I take breaks quite a bit, but this is a scheduled one. We moved in to the rental today. Right now it's just a bunch of boxes and unassembled beds. We're sleeping at Tara and Jabon's for one more night. Tomorrow will be a major unpacking day.

Tomorrow I'm also heading with Tara to a pottery place and we're making cute things for our children as part of their Christmas presents. We've adopted Josh's parents' tradition of the 3 Wisemen gifts. Each kid gets three gifts. Last year I tried to begin the tradition of one of the gifts being homemade (hence, the pottery tomorrow). They also get a big bag of clothes and a third gift. We've been going back and forth on what the third gift will be this year. We'll let ya know later.

So, for now I bid you adieu. Have a great weekend and I'll reconnect on Monday after our internet is installed at our new place.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Have fun today at the pottery thing. I wish I was closer to do things with you guys. But I'm glad you are able to do them together.

I'm glad you are in your new place. Congrats. Love ya!