Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hooray for Taralee!

In my last post I asked for a link lesson and got one due to my very good friend Tara. I have to be careful about specifying which Tara I'm talking about...friend or sister (for these two women those words can be interchangeable). Anyway, thank you, Tara! Despite your lack of sleep I totally understood what you were talking about. Take a nap today, you deserve it! Now I don't feel like such an ignoramus!

Click here for Emma's pictures in the local paper (see the last post as to what this is about).

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Yay for me!!! I'm glad you were able to make sense of it. Because when I read back at what I had writte, I was like, 'well I don't think that makes sense.' But I wasn't sure how else to say it. Anyway, you're a genius cuz you did it GF!