Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

Because of the snow, church was cancelled today. After spending all day yesterday in the house I was hoping to at least get out to church today. Oh well. By tomorrow it's supposed to be a bit better out and Emma is feeling better and should be able to have a good day at school tomorrow. We can't even play in the snow, mostly because some important kid snow gear is wrapped up under the Christmas tree. I'm not about to have three sick kids!

On another note, we are now in the single digits for Millie's countdown. Only eight days left. The house is pretty much ready, Millie's clothes have been washed and put away, the car seat is in the van...still in its box, but it's out there.

I was reminded this morning about how incredible the Christmas story really is, even when you just look at the aspect of Mary and Joseph's role of our Savior's birth. On the Kidz blog, Tara has published a great post that is absolutely worth reading. Be sure to watch the video. And yes, I'm so proud of myself for knowing how to hyperlink. Give me a few weeks to get past my glee and it won't be such a big deal anymore.

No comments: