Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. It was pushed back from 4 to 4:30, so we dropped Josh off at home so he could get ready for work and we went straight to our baby shower. Of course I forgot my camera. When will I remember that thing?

The doctor checked me and I'm only about 1 to 2 cm, but I'm about 75% effaced. Did I spell that right? Anyway, when we reminded the doc of the c-section date, he told me, "You may or may not make it that long" and we went into a dialogue of what to do if I go into labor before Dec 22. A cold front is coming in and his nurse swore that many women's waters break during a cold front. Also, it's a full moon. So, if old wives' tales have any merit, we may have a baby before too long.

My shower was very nice and not only were my friends from church there, but also my mom, my aunt, and my gramma. It was so very nice. We now have a carseat, so Millie can actually come home with us. That's a relief!

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Oooh, how fun! Good luck.