Friday, July 10, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

Here it is, the end of the week and for once I'm not dreading this entry. I know...me dread blogging? Yes, friends, that is the sad, sad truth. But it's because my weight loss has been such a miss over the last several weeks. I had that good spell when I took a break, but then my break lasted too long and I gained some back. Well, I'm back down again and I can see the end of the tunnel. Either that or a big fat freight train. I'm hoping for the former.

Despite the fudge I bought at the candy store this afternoon, I've been doing pretty good this week. I've decided that I'm not up for P90X after all. I hoped it would work out for us, but he required more commitment than my body was able to give and we had to break up. But it's okay. I've found another beau and so far, he's working out just fine. My body just rebelled against the P90X, and I had to finally just give in and listen.

Here's some good news: I'm almost not illegal anymore! I'm within 5 pounds of what my driver's license says I weigh!! It has been a LOOOOOONG time since I was legal in that area. So, I'm very, very excited for being illegal because my driver's license weight is too much. Ah, I can dream right?

How'd you do? Are you legal??? ;-)

4 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Omigosh. My drivers license was a flat out lie in High school. It was a lie when I fit in my wedding dress. Now? Come on. Hit the Gym thrice and I've been eating much better this week than I have for a while. The scale says I'm not dropping pounds; but a pound is good, right?

Kayleen said...

I think that I am legal, but haven't been in some time... I hadn't even thought about that! I did ok this week. I think that we all talked ourselves into a break since we were done with the 5K... I didn't run monday or tuesday, or even wednesday. See we did take a break. But I made up for it, and have run/walked 12 miles since thursday. Other than that.

Glad that you have found a new Beau, and are enjoying your workouts again!

Unknown said...

I don't know what/who my mystery weight-loss helper is, but he's helped me lose a bunch! I'm 4 pounds away from my driver's license weight...what a great thing to look forward too! (I secretly want to be 5 pounds under my DL weight) and I have until November to do it (DL expires in November). makes me happy considering I was 25 lbs over my DL weight when I started.

Tara Dawn said...

I think I am 7 lbs away from my drivers license weight. But I must add that I was pretty truthful to it when we moved here and I got an AZ license. That said, my 'legal' weight is 15 lbs more than what I want to be.
I have not worked out purposely in about 4 weeks now. Too much homework. In fact, I gotta go to bed now so I can wake up tomorrow, go to work and then school. But hip! hip! hooray! 2 of my 3 summer classes are almost over!!