Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today's To Do List

I've decided to continue bragging about the many exploits of Shelly the Conqueror. Here's what I did today...

I scraped paint off the cement foundation and repainted it.

I helped Josh hang drywall downstairs. He had to go to work, so I finished mudding it for him. He's got plenty of places to touch up tomorrow, but it should be paint-able soon.

I painted an accent wall in Millie's room.

Now I'm sitting on my behind. This whole "fix the house so you can sell it" business is for the birds. Tomorrow's to-do list includes: getting stuff together for a yard sale, cleaning out the girls' room and Matt's room, prepping our room for paint, cleaning up the office. Unfortunately, this list includes every single thing I've been avoiding for weeks. Oh, procrastination, why do you haunt me so?

1 comment:

Tara Dawn said...

How exhausting! There is so much work to do when you are moving. I am really glad you had time to go have fun tonight, though!