Friday, July 24, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

This week's 'Fess Up Friday is brought to you by:

Dictionary.com


curve ball or curve·ball (kûrv'bôl') n.
1. Baseball: Any of several pitches that veer to the left when thrown with the right hand and to the right when thrown with the left hand.
2. Slang: Something that is unexpected or designed to trick or deceive: That last question on the exam was a real curve ball.


Needless to say, some curveballs have been thrown at our family. Everything is fine, and I'll expound on it all later, but I didn't get to exercise at all this week and I've got to get back to working on it next week. Not this week. Our "quick" trip to Colorado wasn't so quick and I'm just beginning to recoup from that one. I'm really hoping for a very uneventful weekend.

1 comment:

Merinda Reeder said...

Not to sound like a complainer, but my workout buddy has been fairly tired this week. Two mornings she couldn't drum up the energy to text me and say she wasn't coming, so those mornings I sat until 5:30 outside the front door, then got in the car and went to the gym. The other three days I got a text in time to go back to sleep.
Help... I need motivation.