Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not a Real 'Fess Up Friday

I realized today that yesterday was Friday. I forgot to 'fess up. It's because I'm on vacation with my family. So, my exercise has consisted of sitting in the car, swimming with my kids and nephews, and seeing family members I haven't seen in a long time.

We started off with my husband loving me to death and not only taking me shopping but also taking me to get my hair cut. He's a good man. I'll keep him around a bit longer, I think.

We've gotten to see so many of our family. I'd post pictures, but I decided to take my camera swimming with me. It's in the CICU (Camera Intensive Care Unit). It doesn't look good. I'm not really sure what's going to happen next. If it gives up the ghost, we're just going to be picture-less for a while.

But, we've seen Johnson family members, Williams family members, and we finally got to meet our newest nephew, Ashton. He's a cutie! My nephews are all getting so big (all 7 of them). And I look forward to the day when we get to meet a niece. Maybe someday. My youngest brother and his wife are expecting next March. Maybe they'll have a girl. Maybe.

So that's the skinny about where I've been. What have you been up to? Anything fun this summer?

3 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Pentax Optio W20. Of course in three years they've probably gotten up to a W45 or something, but the W stands for "ketchup-proof, soda-proof, drop-me-in-the-pool, let-the-baby-drool-on-the-bottons, wash-me-off, and keep clicking photos"
I went in to buy something else, and the salesman showed me his own with recent jetskiing snapshots.
Not free, unfortunately.

Oh, and fess up.
I'm to pre-Emma-pregnancy. Sing and dance, I'm making progress. 10 more will take me to pre-Lizzy. 10 more will be goal, and then maintain.

Kayleen said...

I don't have much to day except for that my baby is 4, and I am still fighting the "baby weight" Maybe one day, it will end, but I am not so hopeful about that today...

Lori said...

I loved seeing you and all the others Shelly. It was great. I can't believe how handsome and beautiful my nephews and nieces are. It's just amazing. I love you all so much.

My fess up is nothing. I haven't done anything except walk around the block when Pete and Genica stayed over. Bad me!