Friday, September 24, 2010

New Drama (The Good Kind)

I am a sucker for crime dramas.  I grew up watching them.  Many LDS families gather together on Monday nights and enjoy lessons about the gospel, love, or faith.  My family watched two-hour Perry Mason TV movies.

Now it's Premiere Week and new series are coming on and hoping to survive.

So what do you get when you mix

Donnie Wahlberg

and


Tom Selleck

 in a new crime drama?




I'll tell you.  It's called Blue Bloods.   And it may just be my new favorite show. 




It's already programmed into the DVR.  Oh yeah.

2 comments:

Carina said...

We love Perry Mason here too. My Mom raised us on that and Murder She Wrote. We love the quirkiness of NCIS, but I haven't seen it in a long time. Aaron watches quite a few of these types of shows, some I really don't like. I will have to check this one out.

Anonymous said...

My secret dream is to be a police officer (it'll never happen), so I'm addicted to these shows too!! :)