Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Dam Joke

I've never felt too restricted in my religion, but I've never been one to shy away from a little rebellion. Although I try not to swear, this is one of my favorite jokes.


The other day we went to one of the dams. Here's what's pretty cool. There are several dams built on the falls that Great Falls is named for. The falls were discovered by Lewis and Clark in their infamous trip through the Louisiana Purchase. So we took a dam excursion.

The dam.

This is the dam suspension bridge you have to cross to get to the dam island in the middle of the Missouri River.

We had lunch on the dam island.

The kids were all running to use the dam bathrooms.

Trent and Millie. There ain't no dam joke for this one.

Dad took the kids up the dam island rocks.

Mom and the kids looking into the dam water.

I know it's a lame joke, but the dam joke makes me giggle.

7 comments:

Jabon said...

Looks like you have one heck-of-a dam trip. I wish I could have gone with you guys to all of thoes dam places. Great picutres! Miss you guys!

colds1 said...

Ahh, dam!

Kayleen said...

giggling the whole post. You are so dam funny!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a dam good time!
(I know it's been well used, but I had to do my own dam joke!)

Lori said...

What did the fish say when he ran into the wall?...

oh, you heard that dam one? Oh well.

Tara Bennett said...

I never tire of the dam joke! My parents and I went on a trip to Colorado waaay back in the day. We stopped by a store called, 'The best dam store by a dam site.' My mom has a t-shirt. My dad has a hat. =)

Crisanne said...

My kids would have spent the whole time throwing the dam rocks into the dam water! Looks like you had lots of fun!