Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Going to Choteau

Yesterday Mom and Dad led Lori and her boys and me and my kids to Choteau, MT, where we went to the "dinosaur" museum. It was a very modest museum (definitely not the Denver Museum) but a fun day nonetheless.

There was a dinosaur!

Emma, Trenton, Tyler, Matt, Teagan, Mom, and Abby

A bear trap. The schools in Choteau are said to go to lock-down when bears traipse down through town.

Emma took notes for Josh since he had to sleep so he could work last night.

Abby, Tyler, A Bear, Trenton, Matt, and Teagan

Uh, Abby, don't look behind you...

Emma, Matt, Abby, and Tyler

Millie was soooo rowdy! ;o)

This is what happens when you yell, "Make a funny face!"

We ended the trip with ice cream. Yummy.

Choteau is also the place where David Letterman's ranch is. There was an information booth there and I wanted to ask the lady how often she's asked where his ranch is, but then I thought I might be the only nerd in the world to ask her that, so I opted to just smile at her and make small talk. I'm a chicken.

2 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

I think it's funny how Mom was 'hiding' behind Teagan! And so sweet of Emma to take notes for Josh so he doesn't feel left out!!

Tara Bennett said...

Looks like a fun day! I especially love the pic of Abby and the bear! ;o)