Thursday, March 11, 2010

House Hunters Arizona

We need to call HGTV. They should follow us on our journey for buying a house.




Why? Because we are not ridiculous and trying to upgrade our 3 bedroom home to a 5+ bedroom home because we're about to have our first baby and we've outgrown 1800 sq ft. If you are of that category of people, I'm sorry. I'll try to reserve my judgment of you....okay, I tried, but I still judge. I'm very much looking forward to getting our family into a decent sized home, big enough for our family but realistic enough for our budget.



There are lots of homes to choose from, especially if we are willing to keep Josh's commute a bit longer. Ugh, I hate to do that, especially since buying a house means we need to live in it for a few years, at least. But I also want us to find that house that is supposed to be ours. There are so many factors to consider.



But, even if we are too simple for HGTV, I'll share our findings with you. (I know, you're on the edge of your seat.) We have two houses we're looking at in the morning. Don't know how it will go, but they seem promising.



Stay tuned......

5 comments:

Mrs. Bennett said...

I love HGTV but that totally bugs me too. Good luck!

Tara Bennett said...

I had to stop watching House Hunters because of that exact annoyance. C'mon people, get real!

Wishing you luck on your house hunt! Now's the time to buy, so I'm hoping you find the perfect place!!!

Lucky Larson's said...

I am excited to see what happens and I would love pictures!!

Lori said...

I love house hunters too! You should call them!!!! Good luck! Tell us how they went...

Merinda Reeder said...

Yeah and amen. Also, house hunters doesn't seem quite right for the foreclosure/short sale hunter who keeps going back week after week, month after month. More than a year and we are making another offer today.