Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

Being with family is always fun, especially during the holidays. The only problem was that we didn't have everyone with us. We needed some more of our aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. But, we had a nice dinner anyway.

Gramma Courtney (Dad's mom), Genica (Peter's wife), Teagan (Lori's youngest), and Peter

Dad and Grampa Bill (Dad's dad)
Emma had to get in the shot, of course!
Abby and Pete needed their own pictures
What would Thanksgiving be without a superhero? Trenton (Lori's second son) and Emma
Mom cheesed it up for the camera, with Trenton

Lori and Aunt Jo (Dad's sister)

I almost missed getting a picture of Josh, but I found him!

I almost didn't put this one in, I look like a beached whale. Just realize I'm wearing Josh's shirt.

Emma and Mommy
Somehow I missed pictures of Tyler (Lori's oldest) and Matt.
I think they were engrossed in Inspector Gadget.
I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving too. The food was good, the company was great, and the realization that Millie is coming in 25 days was freaky. Overall, a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Jabon said...

I wish we could have been there. It looks like you all had a great time. I had to work until 6pm and still had a 45min drive home. Tara had a killer dinner ready when I got there. Maybe next year we will be up there...

Jeri Dawn said...

Wow 25 Days! Good luck. You're in my prayers.

Tara Dawn said...

So upset that we couldn't be there this year! Looks like everyone had fun, though.