Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet Dreams are Made of These...

...Who am I to disagree?

So, I had this dream that Millie was born. I've deleted the details of the dream twice now in trying to explain it because it was just weird. Why is it that pregnant women have to have such weird dreams? When I was prego with Emma I kept dreaming that I forgot her whenever I went anywhere. It's bad enough that I can't easily toss and turn in my bed and that I must get up at least twice a night. I also have to be haunted by these psychotic dreams. If I knew how to interpret them I may be scared. And to add insult to injury, I wake up from these dreams feeling overwhelmed by them and then I have to roll back and forth like a turtle that's been flipped on its shell just to try to get out of bed. Just thinking about it stresses me out. Anyone have chocolate?

1 comment:

Jeri Dawn said...

Ooohh, I do. Come visit me!