Wednesday, November 26, 2008

DWTS--Spoiler Alert

Josh and I don't get a whole lot of nights together, but with our handy-dandy DVR we still get to enjoy our favorite shows together. The one we never miss is Dancing With the Stars. We love that show, and as much as I'm glad to know the winner, I'm also sad that it's over for the season.

We both believed that Brooke would win because she truly should have. She was consistant in her technique and had amazing hyper-extended legs. If I can look half as good as she does by the time Millie is two I'll be happy. I loved watching the backstage footage of her taking her children with her and it made me think of all the times my kids followed me to the theatre. I think Emma was one of the few two-year-olds in the world that knew what a Green Room was.

My favorite person to watch, however, was Warren Sapp. I love Warren. He makes me think of Josh. Here's why:


WARREN SAPP

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 300 lbs
Football position: Defense
Nickname: Twinkle Toes Teddy Bear
Very charismatic on the dance floor








JOSHUA JOHNSON

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 320 lbs
Football Position: Defense/Offense
Nickname: Love, Baby, Sweatheat, Handsome Man
Very charismatic with his wife


I think if Josh and I ever take the dancing lessons we've always wanted to, he'd discover that he is very light on his feet for a big guy. He can already sweep me off mine!

4 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

LOL! I loved this post! I'm way into DWTS too. Oby pretends he doesn't like it, but he totally is into it. He especially loved Warren! Who doesn't? When he funks out on the dancefloor, I just smile ear to ear! I'm sad the season is over too, but I'm glad you have your own little twinkle toes at home to keep you smiling ear to ear!!!

jamck said...

Josh looks so scary in that picture! I would not want to take him on on the football field. Glad he has a gentle side too! Lucky you.

Jeri Dawn said...

Oops, I didn't realize that Jason was logged in. Sorry. That was me.

Tara Dawn said...

I love Josh's mug!