Thursday, November 13, 2008

Testing 1, 2, 3...

This is what quality of pictures my camera takes when the lens is clean. Special thanks to both Josh and Jabon for that one. Josh mentioned that he thought the haze on our pictures was a dirty lens two seconds before I read an email from Jabon suggesting I clean it also. (Thanks, Jabon, for being considerate enough to send me an email rather than posting that I'm a bit ignorant in the ways of cameras. That was nice of you!) I'd feel kind of dumb about not realizing my lens was dirty if I didn't do an even dumber thing in cleaning it. I took this picture of Abby as a test and Josh asked how I cleaned the lens. I told him I used my finger, the hem of my shirt, and spit. He about had an embolism. Sometimes IQ and GPA have nothing to do with common sense.

1 comment: