Sunday, November 9, 2008

Save the Drama for Yo' Mama!

Today Emma lost her top front teeth. Both of them. They weren't loose enough to just fall out, but they needed to come out since her big teeth are coming in. Emma freaked!

Here she sees what she looks like with one of the teeth gone.
She's supposed to be showing me what she looks like with the first tooth out, but you can see that the trauma of the moment was overwhelming.
Here she's finally calm enough to show me her tooth.
She's loving on Daddy for helping her.



Finally, the ordeal is over...

She survived. I even made sure she told Daddy thank you.
Abby, however, is still undaunted and wishes she were 7 so she could lose her teeth also.

2 comments:

Jabon said...

Oh no!!!!! That's so sad. I suppose when the tooth fairy shows up, She will be all smiles again.

Tara Bennett said...

Hmmmm... I wonder where she got the drama genes from. I can't even imagine! ;o)

Hey I gave you an award on my blog so go check it out!