Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't get it

I don't really understand something, big surprise. At Halloween, no one at the girls' school dressed up except the second-graders who had a round-up and dressed up like cowgirls/boys. I think Abby was the only kid in her class that dressed up. But, for no known reason, today was "Crazy Hair" day. There was just a note that said the Leadership Committee wanted everyone to have crazy hair today. Whatever. We happily joined in the fun regardless of my confusion over when it's appropriate to dress funny and when it's not.


I french braided the girls hair last night after their showers so they had nice and fluffy hair. We also stopped at Walmart for clearance hair color ($.16).
It's hard to see, but we signed "A.J." on Abby's hair back here.

Ain't she purty?


Emma got to have black/purple streaks. She thought it was so cool. I normally wouldn't encourage this sort of behavior, but I feel rebellious, so I let the girls be rebellious too.



Emma loves her hair.

Matt had to have his picture taken too. I think he's showing off his muscles.


I know he's showing his muscles in this one, despite the fact that it looks like he has to pee.


One other note for the moment. I went to Walmart this morning to do our grocery shopping for the week--in and out in under an hour and under $100, thank you very much. Anyway, I'm determined to work off of the idea of the "Bro," the bra for men that Kramer developed on Seinfeld. There should be some sort of belly bra for big-bellied pregnant women. I guess beer belly dudes could use it too. I just don't know what we'd call it. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Jabon said...

Would you call it a Keg sling?

Tara Dawn said...

Your children are so adorable! They really make me smile and MISS THEM EVEN MORE!!!
Having problems with your pants, I'm sure. Well, you have a little more than a month to go. Go here: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?ViewSource=&Product_Id=30661641&category_Name=More&Category_Id=1641&MasterCategory_Id=1
and get you one of these Tummy Sleeves. Totally cheap, can be worn over your pants to keep them up, and then you can wear it as your sleeping bra. I do. It's wonderful. I have two.