Sunday, November 2, 2008

Say "Cheeeeeese"!

Here are our babies on Halloween about to head out to WalMart for some fun.



Matt was a spider. I don't know why my camera insists on making the haze. I think it wants me to buy a new one.




Emma was the Elf Princess. I forgot to get close ups of their makeup. I had to do it since Josh was working. It didn't turn out half bad.




Look at my cute Ninja Geisha. Abby said she was actually Mulan. We've never seen that movie, shocker, I know.






This was Emma's class party. I took a picture of her teacher and then my camera died. Like I said, I think my camera wants me to buy a new one.




In this picture, Abby is reading to Matt. It was so sweet!





For some reason Matt thought he needed to dodge this picture. Silly boy.






This is Emma washing her first dish. I look forward to many more days like this.







For some reason she wouldn't do the rest of the dishes. Darn it.
Did anybody else have a rough day at church today? The kids would not sit quietly during Sacrament Meeting. Then, the kids in my Primary class were SOOOO rowdy. It took more time to quiet them throughout the lesson than anything else, including teaching. Plus I'm having a bad hair/clothes day. I need a haircut. And the new clothes I got have already become too small. Seven weeks left. How am I supposed to make it? We had to wait in the ER waiting room last night to give Josh some stuff, but he was too busy to come out right away. Anyway, a family was out there waiting to find out about a loved one and one of the ladies asked when I was due. I said I have seven weeks left and she looked at me in disbelief, "Are you serious?" Yeah, I was serious. Even Josh has made the comment that maybe we're having twins. I only feel one baby moving, but I've wondered that myself. All prayers are greatly appreciated! I've got to make it through these next seven weeks!!!

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Cute costumes. You need to see Mulan. The last 7 weeks are the worst. That probably didn't help. =)