Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good News and Bad News

Things are happening around here...

Good news: Tomorrow I'm picking up on my exercising.
Bad news: Tomorrow I'm picking up on my exercising at 5am so I can use my sister Tara as a workout buddy. Good luck to me.

Good news: The kids aren't behind at their new school, despite the fact that MT schools started a month after schools here did.
Bad news: The kids aren't behind at their new school, despite the fact that MT schools started a month after schools here did.

Good news: Josh is working his first overtime shift tonight.
Bad news: Josh is working his first overtime shift tonight.

Good news: I have a few activities planned for the five big kids this week.
Bad news: I have a few activities planned for the five big kids this week because there is no school for the next six weekdays.

Good news: It's time for bed. I'm sleepy. And I'll just leave it on a Good News note.

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's pretty funny how your good news and your bad news are pretty much THE SAME THING!!!!

Six weekdays!!??!! Why do they have that many days off in the middle of Oct?

I'm glad that you're finally getting into a routine though. Bet that makes it start to feel more like home.