Saturday, February 6, 2010

How'd You Do?

It's that time again....time to admit how we did this week.

With all the new school stuff we're still trying to work through, I only got two days of workout this week. I've been a bit bummed about that, but it was recovery week and next week begins the really hard stuff.... {gulp}. I'm hoping my lack this week will not kill me next week.

In good news, I kept up on my food and I was able to lose another 2 lbs this week. My newest challenge is making sure I'm getting enough calories now. Someday I'll be able to balance it a lot easier.

It's a never-ending battle, isn't it? (BTW, Jeri Dawn, I'm very impressed with your FHE-cupcake-willpower. I couldn't have done it.)

My week was definitely overrun by school, but we'll try to do it again this next week.

How'd you do?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I did pretty good. I exercised 4 days this week and for that that's like WOAH! It really does make you feel better and I want to keep it up. I have to work on cutting out sugar though. That's a very weak spot for me. I'll get there though. You keep inspiring me Shelly and I know I'll be able to do it!

jamck said...

Once upon a time there was a mommy who did not fit into her pants and so she started to exercise and eat less, but still wanted to be a good mommy and so made her kids cupcakes with delicious cream cheese frosting. And then she avoided the cupcakes. But, there was leftover frosting...so her husband made cookies to go with it. But there was left over cookies...so the mommy made more frosting to go with them. But then there was left over frosting...so they ate it with graham crackers and vowed not to do that again anytime soon!

Ha,,,too much sugar and I was feeling it this weekend, my energy levels tanked. New week. New rejuvination. Oh...this is Jeri Dawn.