Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just The Facts, Ma'am

Hours spent cleaning walls: 10

Number of boxes of Magic Eraser used on walls: 7

Days spent painting: 14

Total rooms/halls/stairways painted: 15

Total specialty painting projects done: 3

Money saved by doing it ourselves: $600+

Hours spent loading/unloading moving van: 15

Number of times I faked a pregnancy to get out of loading/unloading: 0

Number of times I wanted to: Many

Hours spent cleaning the rental before turning in the keys: 8

Number of boxes unpacked so far: Abt 50

Number of boxes left to unpack: Abt 40

Number of children who survived their mother's impatience and frustration: 4

Number of casualties: 2 (a large painting Josh and I bought on our honeymoon and my really nice blender)

Days of working on either the rental or the new house in a row: 22

Number of hours I wish I could spend in my bed without worrying about anything: 1000s

1 comment:

Merinda Reeder said...

WAHOOOOOOO
That is so cool. You are my inspiration. I don't yet have the house of dreams, but I'm so totally inspired. You folks are the coooolest.