Friday, March 20, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

Okay. Here's my big confession for this week: I almost quit on Monday! Yes, after everything I've begun, all the exercising, all the meal changes, all the talk, I almost consciously didn't exercise on Monday. The old habits have tried to find their way back into my life. I wanted to be lazy and stop--after all, I'm out of the Women's sizes.

But I couldn't let myself do that! Especially since Tuesday was Day 45, halfway through my Power 90. Today is Day 48. I already know I have the temptation of making bad choices next week (we're going to Disneyland, baby!) but I have to keep myself in check then too. I need to watch what I eat and wear my baby when possible. BTW, I'm not planning on blogging while we're gone, so no 'Fess Up Friday next week. Well, I'm not planning it into our vacation. If it happens, it happens. Kind of how I feel about official exercise while we're gone. But until then I need to remain diligent. I'm down another 2 lbs this week, but with little change in my measurements. However, I can see the changes and I'm confident that I'll be happy with myself in another 42 days. I'd be shocked if I were at my target weight by then, but I know I'll be brave enough to post before/after pictures by then. At least I hope. Is that called Near Optimism?

How'd you do this week?

3 comments:

Lori said...

I've been sick. So I've hardly eaten anything in 4 days. A great way to loose weight!!

Kayleen said...

Sickness was my weight loss plan for this week too... I did manage to get in two days of p90x this week though before I got sick. I started to count my Weight Watchers points too, so maybe with the re vamp into p90x I will actually get somewhere. Oh and the weather has been good enough this week that I did make it walking to school (2 blocks) I know don't go wild over that... but I did it multiple times a day... that whole all day student, and half day kindergarten. I am taking all the goodie points i can for the least effort possible :)

Tara Dawn said...

Even though it was Spring Break and I didn't have to stay up late doing homework every night, I did not exercise. Yeah, I know I suck. But since a patient was asking me about my baby that I either was pregnant with or just had (I couldn't tell what his ? was, his accent was too Spanish-heavy) I am now going to gear up for exercising once more. It's such a long, hard road!!