Thursday, July 1, 2010

Abby's Baptism

Look at my beautiful girl.....


Abby was baptized June 19th. She said after she came out of the water that she felt so good! She was very happy and made Josh and me happy.

Abby and Josh right after she got out of the font and changed. I love her smile!!


We had a bit of a full house. It's hard to see everyone, but this is about half of our guests after the baptism.


Here's another view.


Josh grilled burgers and hot dogs. He's also sporting an original Taft! t-shirt. For those who didn't know, Taft! is my Non-Registered Trademark for artistic endeavors. My sister Tara and I tie-dyed a bunch of shirts for all of Abby's cousins and then went ahead and dyed some for the aunts and uncles too. It was a fun afternoon and made the BBQ nice and bright and colorful!



Me cutting the cake. I'm usually the one behind the camera, but my BIL Jabon was awesome enough to take pics for us. So, here it is. Me. In a picture.



And our beautiful, happy, and wonderful Abbalicious. She had a great day and I love and thank everyone who shared in her happiness with us!!

2 comments:

Jeri Dawn said...

And you look good in your picture too! Congrats to Abby! Glad you all had fun. Another milestone reached....

Mrs. Bennett said...

Congrats Abby!!