I need to restart my final 20-lb weight loss.
I need some fuel for my fire.
Does anyone want to play "Biggest Loser" with me? I sound like a little kid trying to rally friends to play Red Rover or something. ("Come play at my house!!!") But I need my competitive streak to pull me through this stagnation I keep wallowing in.
The goal would be for us to track our calories (a minimum of 1200/day) and do some sort of daily exercise (aerobic and strength training combination). Then, each week we'll post our percentages lost.
So, here's the deal:
1. We start Sunday, so get yourself prepared.
2. Please let me know if you're interested so I don't feel like no one's playing with me (I hate being the loner kid on the playground). If you really aren't into it, that's cool. You can tell me that too.
3. We need to figure out what the Biggest Loser gets. The winner needs something. Right?
4. How long should we compete? Three months? More?
5. Take a before picture and at the end we'll do after pics. (You won't have to show them, but it will help us track our progress.)
Wanna do this??? Please???