Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mother-friends! I hope we all get to have a nice, relaxing, stressfree day! Who am I kidding? I hope we make it through the day and don't have to yell at anyone.

I decided to post a forward I received on Facebook. It's so great that even if you've read it before, it's worth reading again.

Ask your kid(s) these questions. If you have more than one ask them separately!

1. What is something I always say to you?
Emma--Don't
Abby-No
Matt--Us going to Walmart
2. What makes me happy?
Emma--Daddy
Abby--My smile
Matt--Loving you and making you so happy from loving you
3. What makes me sad?
Emma--When we do something bad
Abby--Saying "I dont like this family"
Matt--Don't loving you
4. How do I make you laugh?
Emma--You do funny things or you say weird things in a weird voice
Abby--Tickling me
Matt--Telling jokes
5. What was I like as a child?
Emma--Funny, cute?
Abby--Funny?
Matt-- I don't know
6. How old am I?
Emma--31
Abby--31
Matt--14 or 16
7. How tall am I?
Emma--I don't know
Abby--83 inches
Matt--100 and a pound
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Emma--Spend time with Daddy
Abby--Go to the park
Matt--Making us kids be good and not bad
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Emma--Clean up
Abby--Play with Matt
Matt--Laundry, read and you will come to my preschool to pick me up
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Emma--Pretty much singing because you have a beautiful voice
Abby--For me.
Matt--Cause you will have your kids all cleaning up and you will have a clean house
11. What am I really good at?
Emma--Singing
Abby--Smiling?
Matt--Teaching us kids
12. What am I not very good at?
Emma--Nothing, you're good at everything, pretty much. Oh, wait, seeing well without your glasses or contacts.
Abby--Doing this (crossing her eyes)
Matt--Teaching your friends stuff
13. What do I do for a job?
Emma--Nothing. Oh, take care of us, take care of the house.
Abby--Clean the house
Matt--Checking on your kids
14.What is my favorite food?
Emma--I know it's not fish
Abby--Chicken
Matt--Chicken
15.What makes you proud of me?
Emma--That you're very funny and make me laugh, like, all the time
Abby--For getting dogs for us
Matt--Telling me stuff like going to Disneyland
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Emma--Belle
Abby--My Friends Tigger and Pooh
Matt--Pooh Bear
17. What do you and I do together?
Emma--Read, sing, pretty much do everything
Abby--Girl time
Matt--Watch TV
18. How are you and I the same?
Emma--We both look really nice
Abby--Our hair, our eyes and freckles
Matt--We both have eyes and one nose and one mouth and two hands and four fingers and two legs and one tummy and one chest
19. How are you and I different?
Emma--You're a grown up and I'm a kid
Abby--Your birthmark and I don't have a birthmark there.
Matt--I don't have big toes but you have big toes
20. How do you know I love you?
Emma--You take really good care of me
Abby--Because I'm part of your family
Matt--Cuz you just told me
21. What do I like most about your dad?
Emma--He's handsome
Abby--Kissing
Matt--Kissing him
22. Where is my favorite place to go?
Emma--To Gramma and Grampa's?
Abby--I'm thinking about Burger King and McDonalds
Matt--Disneyland

So there you go. Information about me I bet you didn't even know. I had no idea I was 100 and a pound tall.

Happy Momma's Day, all!!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

so funny! 100 and an pound tall and four fingers. Quite the description! Laughing out loud! happy mothers day!

Lori said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I love the things the kids said about you. It's so cute. I'm afraid to ask my kids those questions. Well, okay, mostly I just forget. That's what happens when you become a mom!