Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More From Our Weekend

There are a few things I forgot to mention about our weekend. So, here they are now.

Matt had Preschool Graduation Friday morning. I'm not exactly sure that going to preschool for a year warrants a graduation, but it was fun and Matt's teacher put a lot of effort into making the kids' diplomas and caps. This is him with his class. He's the furthest on the left.

Here he is third from the right.


Here he is fourth from the left complete with diploma and cap.
Saturday night we went to a BBQ with our friends that work with Josh. It was a fun time and we really love spending time with Howard and Mary Pat. We went to a park and had our picnic there. It was a beautiful day and good food with great company. You can't ask for anything more than that!


Here's Abby coming down the pole.


Josh juggled pinecones to the kids' delight.




Matt likes to swing.



All three kids loved the merry-go-round.



Millie has begun reaching for me. It's so sweet. She also likes to hold hands. She doesn't like to be left alone, but you don't have to hold her if you'll just hold her hand. She's so cute.
We spent some of the day on Monday sitting in the waiting room at the ER. Josh had helped Gramma and Grampa recaulk their bathtub, but the putty knife he was using to remove the old stuff slipped and he tried to take off his fingertip instead. So, he contained the bleeding as much as possible, finished caulking and then headed to the ER. Five stitches and three hours later we met Gramma and Grampa at Mom and Dad's for our Memorial Day BBQ. Matt's scared of Josh's finger.

5 comments:

Celine said...

Great pictures!
I'm glad to hear that Josh is fine!Phewww!

Merinda Reeder said...

Cute pictures. I love the hand holding :)

Jabon said...

Cool pictures, Milli sounds like our Ashton as far as the hand holding, He likes to hold Brett's hand!
No fun on the cut hand. Tell him I will send him a pair of cevlar gloves for the next time he wants to be a handy man...! (yikes, that sounds mean!!!) Ha ha ha... he he he... snort

Lori said...

I didn't know Josh could juggle. That's cool. I miss merry-go-rounds. None of the parks around here have them. I don't think my kids have ever been on one. I deprive them of too much stuff, I guess.

Tara Dawn said...

Sounds like an eventful day!

I wasn't surprised Josh wanted to finish the caulk job before he got himself taken care of! Hope it heals soon.