Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Movie Mania Hint

Okay, so this one was harder than I intended.

The Nose Plays! // Oh, the nose plays. //The nose plays.

Each of the movie clips comes from a movie that one of the actors from Ocean's Thirteen was in. Not every actor has a movie listed since I wasn't familiar enough with everyone's work. In fact, the only other Al Pacino movie I've ever seen was Dick Tracy, but there weren't enough recognizable quotes for me to us it, so don't look for an Al Pacino movie in there.

Here's an example. Lori already got Quote #1: Mr and Mrs Smith. Brad Pitt plays Mr Smith in that one and Rusty in Ocean's Thirteen. Get it? Maybe that will help a little bit... Good luck!

2 comments:

colds1 said...

I got it before and I find it incredibly clever . . . I just don't recognize any of those quotes! :)

Merinda Reeder said...

Like Cindy, I understand the rules; I just haven't a clue. Even with the original film revealed. My brother, though, he would know.