Thursday, May 21, 2009

Small Update

Hey, where'd you guys go? Oh, wait, it was me that disappeared. Hmmm....

Today was Abby's birthday. I'm going to post stuff about her after her little party on Saturday. But here's a teaser: bike, swimming, no fits. It was a good day.

Tomorrow Millie will be 5 months old.

Tomorrow is also Fess Up Friday and I'm afraid of the scale for this week.

I'm feeling a bit better, but not 100%, hence the silence for nearly a week.

I'm going to write a novel. I'll tell you more about that some other time.

That's what you've been missing from my life over the last several days. Miss me?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course we missed you! Glad to hear things are looking up!

Lori said...

I missed ya!! I'm glad Abby's birthday was good. Sorry we didn't call. There is a card in the mail for her though.

I can't believe Millie is 5 months. You better keep her preserved for me to see her as a baby!! I'm trying to get there as fast as I can!!

colds1 said...

Always!

Jeri Dawn said...

Actually, yes...but I've been praying for you! I hate those ruts in life...it's like walking in a really deep ditch where you can just peek over the top and see the world around you, but you can't seem to find a way out. The question is, "What do you need?" I hope you find it. Like I said, I'm prayin' for you.

Jeri Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Bennett said...

Happy Birthday! And keep up the good work with your working out. You truly do inspire me!

I've lost 13 lbs so far. Woo hoo!