Saturday, November 13, 2010

#12 I'm Thankful For.....

Hello.  My name is Shelly and I'm a TV-holic.

I watch quite a bit of TV.  Mostly because my house would be way too quiet at night without it.  How funny is it that all day long I wish for a moment of peace and at night when I get it I turn on the TV to drown it out.

Today I'm thankful for my DVR. 

But now I'm tired from staying up late watching Blue Bloods on my DVR.  So I'm going to bed. 

How's that for a nice and insightful post, eh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blue Bloods = Awesome! I have mine on the DVR so that when Jon is Jon (tonight) I can watch it. Not to mention, The Biggest Loser, all CSI's both NCIS's, Fringe, Chuck, House, and a couple of others on SyFy. I join you in your TV addiction! Welcome to the club!

Unknown said...

not when Jon is Jon....when Jon is gone...I think I need to proof-read a little better!