Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#9 I'm Thankful For.....

Today I would be the worst person in the world if I didn't acknowledge all of the wonderful family and friends I have.  I'm so thankful for such wonderful people that love us so much.  It's no wonder when I think of all the people I love that there are so many.

I'm thankful for the phone calls, the emails, the messages, the texts, the blog comments, the virtual hugs, and all the prayers on our behalf.  I'm thankful to have my sister and brother-in-law just down the street that spend time with us and grill burgers for us.  I'm thankful we get to spend Thanksgiving with so many of our family.  I'm thankful I get to take a few days to visit some of my friends and family in Utah next week. 

I'm thankful to know that if I need to talk to someone, all I have to do is pick my preferred mode of communication and someone, somewhere, will be there for me.  I love that.  And I love all of you.

Thank you!!  (Uh oh, someone brought a bunch of mushiness in here!)

3 comments:

colds1 said...

Mushiness excused this once ...

I'm thankful you get to come visit next week too! :)

Jeri Dawn said...

Hey, can I do lunch with you hooligans at some point when you are down here?

Carina said...

I am glad you have such good friends & family too. We are never alone.

Um, can I sneak in on the lunch too? It would be so fun to see you guys. I am still considering the race, but I realize that I won't really see you even if we are at the same place. PLEASE let me know.

Love ya!