Saturday, August 6, 2011

#11 30 Day Movie Challenge

#11 Favorite actor/actress

I'm pretty sure this is the hardest question of all.  How do you narrow it down?

So I just narrowed it down to my top two of each. 

Actor

Tim Curry.  He's one of the creepiest villains ever, but I really love his "against-type" characters, those characters you don't expect him to play.  And Dr Poole in Oscar is one of his best against-type characters.








Tom Selleck.  I just love the man.  I'll watch anything that has him in it, no matter what the movie/show is.  Plus, Josh is fine with me watching this debonair man because of his whole man-crush thing.  Fine with me.




Actress

Joan Cusack.  I identify quite a bit with Joan.  Rarely the leading lady, generally the best friend, and usually one of the quirkiest characters.  She's great.  Who wouldn't want to do a movie with her?  Uh, I mean, watch one of her movies.  (I put Nine Months on here, not because it's my favorite movie but because the birth scene at the end of the movie is one of Joan's funniest scenes: "This is my moment!"  Hilarious!)

NINE MONTHS: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Hugh Grant, Robin Williams




Meg Ryan is my other favorite.  I love so many of her movies, especially since I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.  Meg is the queen of romantic comedies.

2 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Bonnie Hunt.
I'm pretty sure she's about my favorite actress... though Emma Thompson also gets my love.
Alan Rickman is pretty high on my actor list.

Lucky Larson's said...

I LOVE Oscar--so funny--Love Tim Curry--"Dr. POOLE?" -- "Heellloo!"

I could never do this movie thing because it would be to hard! :)