Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#21 30 Day Movie Challenge

#21 A movie you watch when you're happy

One thing that makes me happy, without fail, is Christmas.  I love Christmas.  I love the Reason, the music, the food, the gifts, the jubilee, the Good Will.  And of course the movies.

One movie I love to watch, and happily watch several times each Christmas (like TONS), is

Elf



This movie makes me happy and it focuses on one of the times of year that makes me happy.  Even if you're not a Will Ferrell fan, this is a good one.  I love the sincerity of Buddy the Elf.  His childlike qualities make him instantly lovable.  It's just a good, lighthearted Christmas movie featuring Santa, elves, the North Pole, and Christmas Cheer.  It makes me happy just thinking about it.

My favorite 30 seconds of the movie:

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! I always end up laughing my head off at that part. Love it.