Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#14 30 Day Movie Challenge

#14 A movie no one would expect you to love

Just when I think I've answered the hardest question, this one pops up. 

I'm pretty diverse in what I like. Of course, I have my favorites.... comedies of all kind.  And I like most genres.  But there are a few genres I don't really care for.  Namely, foreign films and ghost stories.  I don't do ghost stories.

So it would be a real shocker if I loved a foreign ghost movie.  So closest thing I can think of is
Big Trouble in Little China



Okay, I don't think it's hard to believe that I like this movie.  After all, who can resist Kurt Russell in his tank top?  But there's a foreign element and there's some creepy ghost-like dude. 

It's the best I can come up with.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Mmmmm.... Kurt Russell in a tank top. That would be the #1 reason to watch this.

Merinda Reeder said...

Come on, I'd totally expect you to like this one. :)