Friday, August 19, 2011

#24 30 Day Movie Challenge

#24 A movie you can watch over and over

There are several movies I have watched many times throughout my life.  When I was younger I'd put on Back to the Future and watch it a few times a week.  So that almost became tonight's spotlight.  But there's another movie I've watched more recently.

Oceans 11



There are so many big names in this movie and they all are fun to watch -- George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, and (my favorite) Matt Damon.  Clooney plays Danny Ocean, but everyone has their part.  Everyone has their time in the sun.  Everyone has great chemistry.  I love all the little mumbles and looks between characters.  There's a lot being said, both verbally and nonverbally, and they all play it off very well.  And what's even better is the fact that the second and third movies are as delightful.  Granted, by the time you get to the third movie it's a bit predictable, but still it's delightful.

Now that I've mentioned it, I'm thinking I'll have to watch it tonight. 

It's that good.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think we will have to watch this one again too. It is goooooood. :)