Friday, April 24, 2009

'Fess Up Friday

Just a short one today. Somehow life thinks it needs to force me to have stuff to do...

This week went fine--another 1/2" here and there. Only half a pound loss, but I could feel the plateau starting last week. We'll see if I can get past it this week because next Friday is..

DAY 90!!!

Be prepared for a big party next week filled with before/after pictures and *gulp* maybe even my full results so far. We'll see how brave I am.

My biggest thing this week was getting rid of all the maternity clothes (back into the boxes) and the Women's size clothes that have haunted me for so many years. They are gone. See ya!! It makes me happy and it feels good to have that phase of my life over!

6 comments:

colds1 said...

Wahoo! B-bye fat lady clothes! The feeling of sending those larger sized clothes away is wonderful! May your garage always be full of camels and your wardrobe always in the smaller sizes!

Kayleen said...

YAY for you! So happy that you are making progress, and that you made it to day 90!!! well almost. I have been unmotivated for some time now. I don't know what I am going to do to get myself more motivated again.. Any Ideas? I am very proud of you! WAY TO GO!!

Lori said...

You're almost on day 90!?! GO SHELLY!! I can never make it past 2 months of working out on my own. I don't know why. I just can't do it. So, I haven't. I'm a big slacker. I have been thinking about checking out 'Curves'. Or something like that. If I do that, I'm really hoping that will motivate me more.

Tara Dawn said...

Same ol' report for me. I did fit in 2 days this week but couldn't manage waking at 4:45am to start!!

Merinda Reeder said...

Hey, I told you I'd join at 6 weeks. Here I am checking in. I'm big and slow, but I got up 5 days this week. I ran with my friend Monday Wednesday and Friday, and I joined a gym on Tuesday and also went Thursday. 4:40 to feed the baby and out the door by 5:10 - and that's my routine for the foreseeable future. Weight to beat: 201. Size to beat: 16.

Tara Bennett said...

Congrats girl! You rock and inspire!