Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here's a Question...

What do...
Dwayne Wayne
and I
have in common?
Answer: We both seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

Last week my computer crashed. It was dead. Then on Saturday, Josh's crashed. We were left computer-less. No big deal anyway, since I've been caught up in family vacation and Easter and Emma's birthday and baptism and out-of-town guests. Someday I'll be able to recapture my idle, internet-obsessed ways. But not tonight. Tonight I sleep.

(To all my friends that didn't watch a bunch of tv in the 80s and 90s, Dwayne Wayne was a character on A Different World which was a spin-off from The Cosby Show. Was that random enough?)

7 comments:

Celine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celine said...

Oh wow, I had never seen this guy before! LOL
I can't to have you back in the bloggy world! :)

colds1 said...

I loved Dwayne Wayne! Love you too! Something else they have in common.

Tara Bennett said...

LOL. I loved A Different World! And Dwayne Wayne!!!

I can't wait to find out about Easter and Emma's bday/baptism. Good luck with your computer issues. I hate being computer-less!

Lori said...

Sorry about your computers! I don't even know who Dwayne Wayne is. It's a good thing I know who you are!!!

Jabon said...

I have never heard of Dwayne Wayne! PC issues? that is no fun, you should try my Intel Quad core powered extreme machine! Arrg! Well let me know if you need help with the PC's I may be able to walk you through it on the phone.

Tara Dawn said...

I, too, don't remember Dwayne Wayne, but he did remind me of the black guy off of Designing Women.