Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Proposition

To all my friends out there with a husband interested in watching the new X-men movie, let's let them all go together ...


... and we girls can go see....

...or am I the only post-adolescent female interested in that one? Actually, I saw an extended preview for it last night and it looks cute. I think it would be fun to watch.
I totally have to take a second to tell on Josh and Wolverine. Right after the first X-men movie came out, Josh was curious about the strength of Wolverine. The dude has metal bones. Wolverine, not Josh. Anyway, we had this old Bronco II and it had a crack along the bottom of the windshield. Now, I'm really not sure how this all processed through his brain, but Josh decided to see if he was as strong as Wolverine by punching the windshield of the car. He punched and left a bull's eye break. Thinking that was so cool, he tried it again. And again. And again. The windshield was nearly impossible to look through by the time his experiment was completed. Josh was satisfied with himself until he got pulled over for having an obstructed windshield, or whatever the term is. Luckily for him we already had to replace the windshield because of the previous crack.

6 comments:

Celine said...

ROFL! That story about Josh and the windshield totally cracked me up!

Lori said...

I think James and I are going to go see 17 again today. Sometimes he lets me take him to the Girly shows. But he thought the preview looked funny too!

Jabon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jabon said...

I can picture Josh punching the winsheild but I am adding in him making a high pitched "OOOWW" each time he hits it! That is funny.

Tara Dawn said...

I want to see 17 Again, too! And, if I know my hubby, he would prefer to see that over X-Men. He never got into that one.

colds1 said...

Total loser alert . . . I haven't even heard of 17 Again! That's what happens when you never go to movies and only watch DVR'd TV (no commercials please). At least I'm in good company with my loserness--punching out a windshield? Really?