Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Springing into Cleaning

Anyone else think Gary Larson is a comic strip genius?


Today I began my Spring Cleaning. For no other reason than because it needs to be done. Ha *choke* yeah, right! I never clean unless there is some sort of ulterior motive. My MIL is coming into town and is staying, you guessed it, with us. Not that I want to appear to be something I'm not, but the last thing I need to worry about this weekend is having a dirty house. I may be done with my cleaning tomorrow, but I'm not going to worry too much. Que sera sera, eh? If it gets done, it gets done. If not, then it won't. Now, the trick is going to be, will I wear my usual exercise clothes with my MIL in the house, or will I try to dress a little more appropriate for company? I guess we'll see, won't we?


7 comments:

Celine said...

Good luck with the cleaning up! :)

Kayleen said...

I have a bad habit with wearing my exercise clothes everywhere! I am sure that people wonder if I actually have real clothes... Good luck with the cleaning!

Lori said...

Flaunt it if you got it!!! LOL!! Good luck with the cleaning and visit. I'll be prayin for ya!!

Jabon said...

Hmmm, Have fun with Rose! Any big plans?

colds1 said...

Hee hee hee. You said "spring cleaning!" hee hee hee

Tara Bennett said...

I vote be yourself! I'm sure Josh's mom is a lot more like you than she is different. I dunno, just guessin. Luckily my MIL is one of the most delightful people I've ever known, and I never worry about her judgments. My mom is another story, though. Yikes, old women can be tricky, can't they?!?

Tara Dawn said...

I usually need a good excuse to clean, as well. But if that is the major reason why I clean my house, then so be it!!