Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vacation Journal

I've written about our vacation with plenty of details. I used this as a chance to pretty much journal our trip so I can write it out in an actual journal someday. If I didn't do it this way I'm afraid I'd never get it written down.

Okay, so to make it easy to write, I wrote this out in small posts. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's possible to rearrange posts so they can be read in an order other than when they were chronologically written. So, here are links to the posts. Or, you can just scroll down. Either read it from Day One on or from the end to the beginning. Whatever floats your boat.

The "Days" are mostly overviews of what we did. The random stuff is just that, random. If you don't want to scroll through everything, just click below.

We had tons of fun. Hope you have some fun reading about it.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Teagan loves the picture with the cars. He got mad at me for scrolling down trying to read. It was pretty funny!

Unknown said...

Brett got upset at me, too! He asked me if he can live there.

Jabon said...

Wow, that was quite a trip! Great job capturing all the details as I am sure you will enjoy reading them years from now. I finally got to read all of the log entries today and it is quite a story!