Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'd Love a Make Over

I've had a bad couple of days. And it all hit the fan this afternoon. So, to distract myself and chill out a bit, I was sitting and watching tv tonight. I turned on the Style Network and after watching "Clean House" (which I watched to make myself feel better about the state of my own house) I didn't change the channel when "Style Her Famous" came on.




I've never seen it before, so I was intrigued. It was all about taking an ordinary woman and using a celebrity-inspired style to make her over.

It got me thinking. Who would I choose as my celebrity inspiration?

At first I thought Kate Hudson, but I think Reese Witherspoon is a closer match.



She's usually very casual and pretty modest, compared to many others on the red carpet. Plus, I really like the accessory she's got in her hand in this photo.
Who would you choose?

6 comments:

colds1 said...

I like Reese Witherspoon. She's very down-to-earth. I relate a lot with Drew Barrymore's style though (minus the tattoos and some of the really revealing stuff). I also like that she's got some curves, since I will forever be curvy.

Lori said...

Reese is my first pick too. I would really love a makeover. In fact I even said that just the other day. We must be thinking on the same page!!!

Merinda Reeder said...

Diane Keaton!
Just kidding. I really don't know... but I do know that I don't like pictures of me.

Tara Dawn said...

Uma Thurman. I've had some compliments that I look like her, so why not go all the way? Plus, I'd love to be that tall and that skinny. And her hair always looks so natural.

Tara Bennett said...

Cameron D. Love her style. I love Rheese too!!! LOVE her!

Tara Bennett said...

Whoops on the misspelling of Reese's name. My friend's little girl spells her name with an h, so it's become a habit. Whoops!!!